Sa wakas my husband finally texted! no thanks to smart customer service which i hadn't reached until now. he told me that he already received the load from me and they're already in Florida. he's unpacking his stuff coz he moved into another cabin. and the good news is he's near my kuya's cabin. at least kahit a month na lang they'll get to bond a lil bit.
anyway wondering who's the cute little kid on the title of my post? he's no other than Adriel Drew Delloza-Ebina the son of my youngest sister Dianne and RJ. this kid surely lights up our lives ever since he came. i love him dearly and of course my other pamangkins like Alex and Marielle. he's almost 10 months now and his mom is now preparing for his party on January. below are some of his pics...

"i just called to say i love you..." Adriel aka Stevie Wonder(pero bat may choker? he he he)

Ingat-ingat baka pasukan ng lamok sa bibig...

Adriel's new BFF and that's Jollibee!

Adriel playing but what has caused his attention?

Just this morning...
video


This entry was posted on 11/06/2007 10:51:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...