I was dead tired from work last night that when I got home I don’t have the apettite to eat so I just cleaned my face and brushed my teeth then went to bed. A little over 2 hours later Mel knocked on my door to inform me that I got a call from hubby. I will be honest here, as much as I really wanted to talk to hubby, I’m a little bit pissed coz just when I’m starting to really have a good sleep then boom! Somebody will wake you up! So anyway I got hold of the phone and talked to hubby. He sensed that I’m in a foul mood coz I’m just blabbing and never really hearing all of he’s saying. I told him I was sorry it’s just that I’m really sleepy and suggested to him that maybe he could call me when I’m not in the middle of sleeping so we could have a good talk. Coz my hubby’s like that, he always calls me like 1AM or 3AM or if I worked on nightshift, he would call 2PM or 3PM which was really my sleeping time. Ok, ok I should not be complaining whereas I should be happy coz he still remembers to call, but what I’m really asking is just a little consideration. Is that too much to ask? anyway after awhile nawala antok ko, and I was able to tell him what’s the latest on me, my work, our family and he asked if kuya already got home. I told him that he’s not yet home but he informed me that we should be expecting kuya to arrive if not today, for sure tomorrow. And you know what? As soon as we finished our conversation and I hung up the phone, I heard someone entering the front door- and indeed it was kuya!

So kuya’s home for a 2 or 3 month vacation. His friends picked him up at the airport and he was visibly tired from the flight. After awhile he told me that he was not able to pick up his other luggage(he didn’t find it in the baggage counter at the airport) which contains the shirt that hubby’s giving me and other stuffs. He will return to the airport tomorrow to get his luggage. Kuya really looked good now, he shed some pounds and I can see that he’s happy(I hope so). What is funny is when kuya tried to get Adriel from me, the kid literally cried his lungs out upon seeing kuya carrying him, as if he'd seen a ghost! HA HA HA!!! I guess we need kuya to familiarize himself with Adriel for a few days before we finally see the smile in his face when he sees him. Too bad I didn’t get to see Alex(my niece, kuya’s daughter). He said that he will fetch Alex tomorrow and maybe we can get to bond when she gets into the house.



This entry was posted on 11/28/2007 11:52:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Elsa Neves said...

    Hi, Cecil! Thanks for visiting Ars Vitae. Very kind words you left on my blog...! I feel the same about your space (not so private) :)

    Welcome anytime!

  1. ... on November 29, 2007 at 6:03 AM  
  2. jennette said...

    hi cecil! i'm so glad to know that kuya paul is back home to celebrate christmas with u guys. kindly give my regards to him. anyways, i just thought of ERWIN when i was reading ur story... as we call him kuya too though i'm older than him.well, too much of this sad emotions... this winter time made me feel so depressed and homesick...hehe!!! regards to everyone and GOD BLESS!!!

  3. ... on November 30, 2007 at 4:54 AM  
  4. LAUREDILIAN said...

    hi there :)

    thanks for dropping by my blog :D

    i can't leave a message on your tagboard for some strange reason :-|

    anyways, take care! :D

  5. ... on November 30, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
  6. Norm said...

    Hi cel! I have nice and BTB award for you in my site, just visit me there..happy weekend

  7. ... on December 1, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...