Another tag from Liza! thanks po!

5 Things Found In My Bag
umbrella
wallet
keys
toothbrush/toothpaste
lip gloss/balm

5 Things Found In My Wallet
money
credit cards
atm card
health card
sss id

5 Things Found In My Room
bed
pillow
piles of clothes
tv
computer

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
enroll on a cooking/baking class
go to the beach
go to tagaytay with my husband
enroll on a belly dancing class
eat at carlos pizza!(i heard masarap daw dun)

5 Things I’m Currently Into
blogging
watching dvds
malling
watching the amazing race
buying gifts for my loved ones for the coming holidays


5 People to Tag for This Meme

Rosemary
Darlene
Arlene
CC
Norm


This entry was posted on 11/25/2007 12:26:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Rosemarie said...

    thanks for this tag cel ill do this tomorrow when i update

  1. ... on November 25, 2007 at 6:33 PM  
  2. Darlene said...

    Ok will do this tag sometime this week Cel thanks for tagging me. God bless!

  3. ... on November 26, 2007 at 1:31 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...