i remembered on my old blog, whenever i tried inputting the emoticon i supposed to be feeling that time(like happy, sad, ok, etc...) i dont understand why i always had a hard time making up my mind as to what to put. it was so easy to put happy or excited but i just dont feel it. i dont understand! i'm supposed to be happy right? pero happy naman talaga ako eh! ang gulo ko noh? i'm also happy being married although sometimes my husband just gets into my nerves! now that he's not with me i terribly miss him but when we're together we always have misunderstandings. i hope there will come a time that we'll be together longer than 2 months coz i jusr dread it when it was time for him to go. i wish he'll stay longer but i understand that he has to work...

i have a favorite song now which i always listen on my cellphone. it was sung by brenda russell and the remake was done by Nina. the song is "Piano In The Dark". i just like the melody and of course the message. here's the lyrics of the song:


When I find myself watching the time
I never think about all the funny things you said
I feel like it's dead
Where is it leading me now

I turn around in the still of the room
Knowing this is when I'm gonna make my move
Can't wait any longer
And I'm feeling stronger but oh

Just as I walk to the door
I can feel your emotion yeah
It's pullin' me back
Back to love you

I know I'm caught up in the middle
I cry just a little
When I think of letting go
Oh no, gave up on the riddle
I cry just a little
When he plays piano in the dark

He holds me close like a thief of the heart
He plays a melody
Born to tear me all apart
The silence is broken
And no words are spoken but oh

Just as I walk to the door
I can feel your emotion
It's pullin' me back
Back to love you

I know I'm caught up in the middle
I cry just a little
When I think of letting go
Oh no, gave up on the riddle
I cry just a little
When he plays piano in the dark

-CiAo!!!





This entry was posted on 11/06/2007 02:33:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...