Got another tag from Bless. It's about 2 things about anything:

Two Things Meme
1.Two names I go by: Cecil & Cel

2. Two things I am wearing right now: blouse & pants

3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: love & trust

4. Two things I like to do: to sleep more & call my husband

5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: peace of mind & a call from my husband

6. Two things I did last night: watched tv & sleep

7. Two things I ate today: fried daing & chicken

8. Two persons I last spoke to: my sister & my aunt

9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: go to work & call Globe customer service

10. Two favourite days of the week: Friday & Saturday

11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas & New Year

12. Two favourite beverages: Iced Tea & Orange Juice

13. Two things about me that you may not have known: loves organizing trips & likes eating out

14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Board Repair & Hardware Debug Technician

15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Serendipity & Breakfast at Tiffany's

16. Two places I have lived: Taguig M. Mla & Cavite

17. Two of my favourite food: Sinigang na baboy and Chicken curry

18. Two places I would rather be right now: Palawan beach & Paris

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income? And here are my answers.
1. A Rolls Royce
2. A brand new laptop with all the high-tech gadgets(?) installed
3. I will buy the whole Amanpulo island and turn it into a private resthouse
4. European trip with all my family
5. Buy a franchise of Jollibee or Mcdonald's

Ok, I'm finished now i would like to pass this tag to: Annie, Emina & MommyChi


This entry was posted on 11/27/2007 09:35:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...