What’s in your bag?
I got an interesting tag from Liza. It's about the things that you keep in your bag.
Actually I always carry a bigger bag coz I have lots of things kept inside, some are important some are not. My husband always wonder why I have lots of things inside my bag and I always tell him “eh kasi babae ako! I have to be prepared always.” :)

I am not really a bag person. My sister usually let me borrow some of her bags and this is one of them. It’s a brown Marithe Francois Girbaud, she lets me borrow it as long as I like. maybe when I got tired of it I’ll return this to her so that I can borrow another one of her bags..
There’s a pocket with a zipper inside my bag and this are what’s inside it. Just the usual girly stuff like my mascara, eyelash curler, lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm, liquid cheek tint, face powder, gel foundation and clips.

And this are on the bigger space of the bag. Ang dami noh! My umbrella(di pwede mawala yan!), oil control sheet(another must have), the pouch contains my toothbrush and toothpaste, L’Oreal crystal gloss, Victoria’s Secret Love Spell body splash, JLo Live lotion, Nivea hand lotion, set of keys, ballpen, comb, my wallet, my company ID and of course my cellphone!
Now i'm gonna tag Darlene, Ivy and Joyce. Give me a message if you're finished na so i can visit your blog! Thanks!
UPPDATED: Sorry if you can't see the pics, I accidentally deleted the pics of the items inside my bag on my photobucket account.


This entry was posted on 11/21/2007 09:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Ivy Sterling said...

    hI CEL GOOD MORNING, THANX FOR TAGGING ME, ILL DO THIS LATER OK LANG BA? HMM I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IM DONE. THANX

  1. ... on November 21, 2007 at 10:10 PM  
  2. Darlene said...

    Hi Cel i am done with this tag already long time ago, Thank you so much for the thoughts i really appreciate it. God bless and good morning!

  3. ... on November 21, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
  4. Liza said...

    Wow! Ang daming laman ng bag mo hehe. Thanks for doing the tag. If you don't mind, here's another tag...sowee (he-he) Tag season ata ngayon eh ;) TC

  5. ... on November 22, 2007 at 1:37 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...