Got this from my email and I'd like to share it to all of you- my fellow bloggers, family and friends! I might be busy with the coming holidays so baka di ako makapag-post ng madalas. Here it goes...

Year 2007 is almost over
I looked back and I remember
How happy my life have been this year
I counted my blessings as I try to recall
All the wonderful people I came to know
Who filled my days with love and joy
Your kindness brought smile to my lips
Warmed my heart and my spirit
I thank you for giving me the reason to celebrate
For making me feel significant even for 1 minute
Thank you for the gift of time
I pray that may your life be blessed
With love, hope, joy and peace
May you continue to grow each day
And live a meaningful life with people you care.

I am sending you this greeting because you have, in one way or another, enriched my life this year! I look back with great gratitude to our Maker for giving me such wonderful gifts -- you, and the time (5 min onwards) given to me to laugh, argue, grieve, smash, bowl, sing, exchange notes, chat, email and/or share drinks/ eat with you -- locally or virtually. I pray that God will shower you with great blessings and good health so you may have yet another wonderful year in 2008!

TO ALL OF US:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MAY WE HAVE PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR THE COMING YEAR 2008 ... GOD BLESS US AND OUR FAMILY...




This entry was posted on 12/20/2007 09:57:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Tere said...

    May you and your family have a blissful, meaningful and joyful Christmas! God bless! :)

  1. ... on December 23, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...