This tag came from Diane! I asked her permission if i could borrow this tag to post here. It's all about the man in my life, my better half, husband, hubby, asawa, partner(in crime, he he), my buddy, advisor, soulmate and my bestfriend. here it goes:

=How old Is ur Lover?♥ he's 33
=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?♥ color BLUE and GREEN
=What Is ya Lover Fav. Movie?♥ Armaggedon
=What does Your Lover like to do most?♥ play basketball and watch basketball!
= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?♥ Till death do us part!
=Is Your Lover a Flirt?♥ nah, i don't think so.
=Where did U and Your Lover First Meet?♥ at the mall
= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been going out?♥ bf-gf - 2 years, husband-wife- 3 years. all in all 5 years!
=Do u and your Lover Parents Have a good relationship?♥ Yes of course.
= Does your lover like night or day?♥ Day.
=Do your Lover like root beer or Sprite?♥ Sprite.
=Do you and your Lover get along?♥ of course!
=Do you and your Lover Fight? If so Who Wins the fight?♥ we do fight and i always win, he he
=How often do u go to your Lovers house?♥ just yesterday, i went at my in-laws
=What does your lover call you?♥ Mommy
=Is your Lover older or younger than you?♥ younger than me(2 years)
=Does your Lover buy you gifts often?♥ Not much, coz i dont want him to
=Do you Hate your Lover AT TIMES?♥ Hate is a strong word, maybe annoyed?
=What is your LOVER fav. Sport?♥ Basketball!
=Do your lover tell you everything?♥ I dunno, but i guess he still keeps some secrets from me

I'm tagging everyone who wants to answer! Thanks!


This entry was posted on 12/09/2007 09:37:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...