I'd like to thank all the people who wished me well(you know who you are!) when I last posted here on my blog that I was sick, well I am really happy that I was able to attend our company christmas party eventhough I still had a cough last Friday. We all had a great time despite of the following: the food sucks, very long program(showgirls dancing, contests, etc…), not really good location(we were seated at the back, thus we can't see what was happening on stage) and most of all I didn't get to win any price, major or even minor! Every year I was hoping I could win even the smallest price but I guess I'm really unlucky when it comes to that(raffle).

Anyway my co-workers initially wanted to have a nightout but I declined coz I was very tired already so they didn't already pushed through on going out. By the time I got on our service our male guests were already performing. Sayang talaga! I really wanted to see Jimmy Bondoc, Paolo Santos, Top Suzara and Luke Mejares perform but I was not feeling well and I was tired that I wanted to go home. Anyway I managed to catch a glimpse of them performing and by the way I see them I think the people enjoyed their performance. Here are some of our wacky shots at the party…







This entry was posted on 12/17/2007 05:53:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    http:www.unlimitedjourney.bravejournal.com said...

    It is a good thing you did not missed the fun eventhough you are not feeling well.. get some rest and drink lots of fluids

  1. ... on December 17, 2007 at 11:30 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...