It is our 3rd year Wedding Anniversary today! Three years ago Ron & I were united as one at Imus Cathedral at Imus Cavite. Our family and friends joined us on that memorable day. Up to now I'm still having goose bumps as I recall that very special day of me and my husband's life.

Actually the day before that there was a super typhoon which I think was Yoyong and I remembered being so stressed and worried that the guests wouldn’t b able to make it due to the storm. But lo and behold! Can you believe that on our wedding day, there was never a single drop of rain that poured? But some of the guests weren’t able to make it coz they were still thinking of the typhoon. But what was important was the presence of our families and our closest friends! It was surely a memorable day for all of us. I’m just feeling nostalgic on that special day coz I remembered being the one who was so busy preparing for the wedding(from picking the design of my gown to the color motif) and I can’t believe that 3 years had passed and it was finished!

There was ups and downs on our married life, there are struggles, but all in all I’m happy being married, I just wished we were able to spend more time with each other unlike now. Anyway, look at our pics 3 years ago at my wedding!

With my whole family!


With me and my hubby 3 years ago! I'm telling you we still look exactly the same except for maybe we already gained some extra pounds, he he...





This entry was posted on 12/03/2007 12:40:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    maanne said...

    hi, just passin' by! happy anniv.! God Bless!

  1. ... on December 3, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
  2. Norm said...

    happy anniversary! got tag for you...

  3. ... on December 3, 2007 at 11:46 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...