This is a long overdue tag from Ging(sorry very late na!). so here it goes: If I've tagged you, here are the rules- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:
1. I love smelling a baby’s toes in between, like ung mga singit-singit! pero sa baby lang ha?
2. I can stay in my room for the whole day just watching TV! (is that weird?)
3. When I was still in my primary to early secondary school , when writing I put my pen or pencil in between my middle finger and index finger(I’m left handed). When I was already a butt of jokes in high school I tried changing it to the usual or normal(in between the thumb and index finger)
4. I had a collection of many things – stamps, stuff toys, figurines, key chains, caps, etc.
5. When going to the mall, I always like fitting different kinds of dresses or blouses but always ended up with nothing to buy.
6. I have plenty of blouses and shirts but very few shoes, pants and bags.
7. I only got acquainted with the internet when I was already 27 years old when I enrolled on a Certified Internet Professional Program at Informatics.

Now I'm gonna tag: Betty, Butchay, Raquel and Annie!


This entry was posted on 12/05/2007 07:57:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Raquel said...

    Cel, thank you for including my name. Ako ra ning buhaton.

  1. ... on December 5, 2007 at 10:16 AM  
  2. Raquel said...

    Mission accomplished, check here.

  3. ... on December 12, 2007 at 1:15 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...