So I decided after much careful consideration that I will try to make money by blogging. I just read so many good stuff about it through browsing other blogs and I was inspired by them and I thought why not give it a try?

So I already set-up an account at paypal and blogsvertise also approved my membership although I'm still under probation due to my blog hasn’t reached 60 days of existence. That's my initial mistake since I haven't read about it when I signed up on them. But they still assigned some tasks for me that I must do which is one of the things that would get me off that probationary status. I will still get paid but at a reduced rate. After my blog reached 60 days I must contact them again and they will review again my blog and may approve it on normal status.

I'm really excited to sign up on other money making sites through blogging, I just have to wait till February since all of them requires that a blog must be older than 3 months. I'm not really expecting to earn mega bucks from this, I really don’t want to have high hopes but earning extra money from this is not that bad right? Well wish me luck!


This entry was posted on 1/10/2008 10:24:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Pinay WAHM said...

    Hi Cel,

    Musta na? I can't find your tag board. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I'm here...kulang ba sa pansin..hehe

    Take care and enjoy your Friday!

    Juliana

  1. ... on January 11, 2008 at 12:11 AM  
  2. Shannon said...

    good decision! magkakapera ka talaa sa blogging. but it takes time. care for a link exchange? http://textandquotes.blogspot.com, just email me, ok? happy blogging

  3. ... on January 14, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...