Got this tag from Rosemarie. Thanks a lot sis! It's all about blogging. Here it goes:

How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for almost 5 years already. I started with angelfire then livejournal then blogspot. I already closed my other 2 blogs coz it's only now that I became serious on blogging, before kasi no one knew I had a blog.

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
I just like to write and express my feelings through blogging and of course my experiences in life inspired me to write a blog.

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
Keeping in touch with my family and friends, gaining knowledge and meeting new people.

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
Having to understand the many things you could do to earn online. Honestly speaking up to now I'm still struggling to learn what's google adsense! Another is not knowing what is true or false when reading be it on e-mail or news coz you really don't want to believe everything you read on the internet!

Now it's your turn! Jhona, Retchel and Pinay Love Stories


This entry was posted on 1/18/2008 03:29:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Rosemarie said...

    thanks for doing the tag cel

  1. ... on January 20, 2008 at 8:17 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...