Another award given to me this time by Norm. I always feel special when I receive an award given to me by my fellow bloggers. Their kind words and thoughfulness inspires me to go on and make my blog worth reading. Thank you Norm for always thinking of me, really appreciate it! So now I will pass the honor of having this award to: Fyrnz, Kei, Annie , Juliana and Summer.


This entry was posted on 2/11/2008 10:14:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Norm said...

    thanks cel! even if we didn't see each other but still I considered you as one of my precious friend and a friend to be cherish forever.. take care

  1. ... on February 12, 2008 at 4:19 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...