My new found friend, Lily tagged me with this one. Thanks sis! Please read on to get to know more about me. And before I forget I’m gonna pass this to: Princess, Jana, Chalyza, Summer and Mari.

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation?
- I'm an engineering staff, mainly in charge of qualifying and debugging of new boards for production use.
2. What color are your socks right now?
- I don't wear a sock right now.
3. What are you listening to right now?
- none
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
- beef noodles
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
- I don't even know how to drive!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- my husband
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
- of course :)
9. Favorite drink?
- orange juice or iced tea
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- basketball or swimming
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- yeah but that was years ago!
12. Pets?
- none
13. Favorite food?
- sinigang na baboy, chicken curry, tinolang manok
14. Last movie you watched?
- hhmm, can't remember na.
15. Favorite Day of the year?
- the Holidays!
16. What do you do to vent anger?
- shop! HA HA HA!!!
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- dolls, "plato-platuhan"
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
- none
19. Hugs or kisses?
- hugs, no kisses, i mean hugs... what the heck BOTH!
20. What kind of pie?
- pizza pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
- not necessarily, I don't email back myself much often
22. Who is most likely to respond?
- everyone, I hope!
23. Who is least likely to respond?
- those who haven't read their blog yet, or those who are busy
24. Living arrangements?
- with my mother and sister
25. When was the last time you cried?
- I just watched Titanic on TV and I cried a bucket of tears(still, after all these years!)
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
- none
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
- none, all are my new friends
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
- all
29. Favorite smell?
- D & G light blue, VS Love Spell
30. What inspires you?
- my family
31. What are you afraid of?
- rats, losing my loved ones
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
- cheese
33. Favorite car?
- BMW
34. Favorite cat breed?
- don't like cats
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
- too many to mention
36. How many years at your current job?
- 8 long years
37. Favorite day of the week?
- weekends
38. How many provinces have you lived in?
- only one
39. How many countries have you been to?
- 3(Phil, Singapore, Taiwan)



This entry was posted on 2/19/2008 07:15:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...