It's tuesday again, I feel I'm so tired considering that it is my first day of work. If it were not for the good news from Smorty I would be very sad coz hubby just called early in the morning(of course I'm happy) it's just that he told me they would be 2 days at sea so he can't call me. I really had a hard time waking up this morning coz we spoke on the phone for 1 hour at 1AM and the weather's so cool that I just want to snag a blanket and continue sleeping. I also waited for Adriel to wake up before I went to work but he didn't! It was already 7:15AM but he still IS asleep, I just learned that he woke up at 5AM when his grandpa visited him to fetch Dianne that's why he's still asleep at 7. By the time I'm gone home he most probably is already sleeping so maybe I can play with him tomorrow morning.

It will be our rotation next week, so my first day would be wednesday already. So that means I get to work saturday night, oh well kainis! I really don't want to go on crewing sched anymore but I also don't want to be on regular sched(8-5PM) coz that would mean I have to wake up at 5AM which I really dont want to! I'm really having a hard time waking up at 6AM what more if it's 5AM! I hope my sched's flexible where I can report for work anytime I want but where else would I find a job like that? Maybe I could start on finding another job, right? Well then maybe not, coz I promised myself that this would be my last job and that's it so konting tiis na lang siguro...


This entry was posted on 2/05/2008 10:35:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...