At last my post was already approved by PPP! And the other good news is that the other 2 reviews I posted at Smorty was also approved! So that means I get to see the good stuff at my paypal account. I can't believe that it's only been 2 weeks since I started this and although I can't say that it's 100% good news all the time, I'm pretty much happy to earn online little by little. I just can't withdraw the money as of now coz it's still a little too early(and small). I plan to withdraw my hard earned money when it reaches 7K, coz if it's less than7K I think there's a fee. But I'll never know, if I really need the money then I guess I'll have to get it.

The only frustrations I'm getting right now from blogging to earn online is grabbing opps and waiting for advertisers to accept my bid. It's really hard and frustrating coz I know that there's a thousand other bloggers out there waiting to grab opps somewhere and I'm not 100% watching 24/7 over the net for newly available opps and sometimes I felt bad for not grabbing opps quickly. I guess I'll just have to be very patient and wait for the right time. I know it would come...


This entry was posted on 2/15/2008 12:35:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Rosemarie said...

    eow ate mustah ka na belated happy valentines day po ate.

    good for you ate atleast kahit po paano po nagbunga ang pinaghirapan mo .okie lang yan madami pa namn pong mga opportunities na dadating sayo.

    take care always ate and god bless you mwaaaaaaaaaaah

  1. ... on February 15, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
  2. ***FYRNZ*** said...

    take it one step at a time sis... time will come all will be done.. yayaman din tayo sa blogging.. hehehehehe..


    and yes! patience is a virtue.. bestfriend ko na nga ngayon si patience eh.. hehehehehe

  3. ... on February 15, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...