Another interesting and fun tag from Norm. This will test your typing skills which I thought I haven't mastered at all coz up yo now I'm into the tuldok system for a long time now. So I'm pretty sure that I'll suck on this typing test. But I think I faired well coz I only got 1 wrong spelling and 45 words/min. so I think I did ok...
45 words
Speedtest

Now I want to test the typing speed of the following: Princess, Gigi, Lucille, Tina and Rissa



This entry was posted on 2/23/2008 10:41:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    tina said...

    nice tag.. ill post this when i got the chance...

  1. ... on February 25, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...