Got this from Norms, it's a tag about how open minded are you about the things that's happening around you. I must admit that I am still not that open minded, I'm still a little conservative I guess. So below is the result, and I wanna share this tag to: Jean, Tere and Rose.


You Are 36% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.



This entry was posted on 2/08/2008 11:38:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Norm said...

    thanks for doing this tag cel, I'm done also with your award just visit my yesterday site, take care and happy weekend..

  1. ... on February 9, 2008 at 3:27 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...