Got this award from Justine. Wow am I that awesome? he he... Isn't it awesome means a cool person? Well at my age sometimes I feel that I'm being masungit but most of the time I get along with my friends, family and co-workers. I just hope I can always be like that with my friends/bloggers here although I haven't met personally I feel that they're my closest friends! So I wanna pass this to my friends here on the net: IdealPinkRose, Jana, Lisa, Mari and Pinay Love Stories.


This entry was posted on 2/11/2008 10:04:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    mari said...

    thanks for the award cel... i'll post it later :D

  1. ... on February 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...