I'm currently using the laptop I was talking about on my previous post. It's an HP tx1410us notebook and as of the moment I'm very satisfied using it although I'm still trying to learn a lot since it's my first time using Vista and there's still a lot to learn like restoring and backing up files, making dvd movies and using Corel Painter which came with the laptop, I think I will really like using Corel since I love pictures and I will definitely make the best out of it. I also installed Sony Ericsson PC Suite coz I also would like to use my phone as my modem in case I'm out and I will really need to use the internet. My co-worker told me that Smart charges P20/hr and I think that's fine. There's really a lot to learn, I just have to read a lot to know about my laptop's many features.

I planned to take a picture of my laptop but I can't find our digicam. I will post it as soon as I find our cam, meanwhile I can't get enough of using it, in fact I took it to my work yesterday! HA HA HA!!! But I just took it to work so that my co-worker can teach me how to use and install some of the softwares that needs to be installed and not to brag about it. Anyway, I'm gonna signing off it's amost 2AM here and i'm already sleepy. Nyt nyt...


This entry was posted on 2/29/2008 01:19:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Lily said...

    Wow! that was cool new laptop I wish to have one for me too :-) hehehe anyways passing by to say Have a good week tc always.

  1. ... on February 29, 2008 at 4:06 AM  
  2. Vanniedosa said...

    cec, quick question, anong ericson phone mo?

    not sure kase ako if mine has modem capabilities ahahaha

  3. ... on March 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...