I've been writing and posting about my cute nephew Adriel here on my blog but I haven't talked about my other pamangkin which is Marielle(I have another niece which is Alex which is the daughter of my brother Paul, but I think I might to talk or post about her some other time).

Marielle is almost 4 years old now and currently residing in the US with my eldest sister Cherry and her husband Kuya Marvin. She's now on preschool , such a cute and adorable kid, very makulit but a very sweet little girl. What's really sweet about her is that she always sings for me when my ate brings the phone or mike(when we chat) to her. Look at this chinky eyed girl, very pretty and cute indeed!

Marielle celebrating Chinese New Year!


And now with a cute male friend...




This entry was posted on 2/14/2008 10:53:00 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...