So I checked my credit card account online(BPI Mastercard) to view if my 4 digit paypal expanded use number(EXPUSE) was already incorporated on my account and if the $1.95 was already charged on my credit card. So ok, the $1.95 was already charged but what confused me was the "4 digit expanded use number". According to paypal "On this statement, you will see a $1.95 USD charge from PayPal. Next to this charge you will see the 4-digit Expanded Use Number, which can be found directly before the word PAYPAL". I did see $1.95 but I cannot see the 4 digit EXPUSE number before the word paypal. Here is what I read on my statement description(where X is a number):

Description PP aXXXX EXPUSE XXXXXXXXXX SG
Amount 79.80 DR

Ok, I saw a 4 digit number after PP(which I assume is paypal), but the instruction says BEFORE not after. Then there's a 10 digit number with a letter SG following it which made me more confused! If there's anyone who could help me right now, please do so. Up to now I haven't verified yet my account on paypal because of this.


This entry was posted on 2/05/2008 02:55:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Dread said...

    The 4 digit number after the "a" should be your expanded use number. Try entering that.

  1. ... on February 14, 2008 at 4:29 AM  
  2. vishal said...

    Easy Earning money in online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every Day.Sitting in the home earn around $100 perday. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.
    Thanks.

  3. ... on August 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...