I am really happy to inform you that after just one try to sign up for Pay Per Post, I am already approved of membership today! Actually I signed up for PPP just this morning and when I checked again my email I was surprised that I was approved! Wow that was fast! I thought I am going to wait awhile coz I know that a lot of bloggers are waiting for PPP's aprroval for them to become a member. Actually I waited for my blog to be 90 days old so I could join PPP, coz I know that joining early would result for my blog to be disapproved. I know that I cannot afford to be disapproved and wait longer coz it's just an amazing money making opportunity for me that I cannot pass. I've been reading a lot from my fellow bloggers that it was really worth it signing up for PPP coz of the many opportunities to earn online. Having a blog and to write about the stuff that you like is really a rewarding experience, what more if you could get paid to blog? Isn't it just incredible? I hope I'll be able to get lucky like the others who have only positive words for PPP. So why don't you join too and see for yourself?


This entry was posted on 2/03/2008 12:03:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Called2Bless said...

    I thank God found you in MyBlogLog. PPP is what i was looking for, then now just found it. Keep the good work.
    God bless you!

  1. ... on February 4, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...