Whenever I kill time I make it a point to drop by at You Tube and try to find anything that interests me like old music videos, video streaming of my favorite soaps at Abs-Cbn or something funny that catches my attention. I came across a video all the way from Bulgaria, a show entitled "Music Idol" and this contestant really cracked me up i almost peed on my pants! Please check this out, I'm sure you'll end up laughing so hard!




This entry was posted on 3/08/2008 06:14:00 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Lily said...

    Hi Cel I like youtube too,Its my favorite place to surf some movies upload in the pinas. or just surf anything I wanted to see and wacth.
    By the way just wanted to say happy week-end.

  1. ... on March 8, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...