I got an interesting tag from AsawaKoMahalKo which basically analyses your life based on your answers. It has different components like: mind, body, spirit, family/friends, love and finance. This quiz will definitely help you redefine what your life is really all about and what are the most important things for you now. The perfect score would be 10, so that's it, please click below to see how I did!

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.5
Mind:
6
Body:
7
Spirit:
5.2
Friends/Family:
5.8
Love:
7.3
Finance:
7.9
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Now I'm gonna pass this tag to: Rose, Princess and Fyrnz.


This entry was posted on 3/04/2008 10:36:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Princess said...

    thanks for the tag, tapos na ako nyan before.

  1. ... on March 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...