Got this tag from Juliana, all about whose your idol and what's the best about him/her. I will tag in return the following person: Sugar, Tina and Twerlyn .

1. Who is/are your idol/s?

-->> I idolize my aunt whose a missionary and a nun at Congo. She died almost 3 years ago due to lung cancer.

2. What characteristic/s does/do your idol/s possess/es that draws you to him/her/them?

-->> She sacrified being with her family here by helping the uneducated children and the community in Congo. She’s really lovable and a very good person, I remembered her long emails to me just asking me and my family if we’re ok and not having problems at all and most imporatantly she's my advisor with regards to my relationship with my husband.

3. What have you learned from him/her/them?

-->> To never give up and trust in the Lord.

4. Have you applied anything you’ve learned from your idol/s?

-->> I’m trying to.

5. What have you taught others based on what you’ve learned from your idol/s?

--> Don’t question God’s motives, everything happens for a reason.

6. What are the things that you don’t like about your idol/s?

-->> nothing

7. Have you done something to correct them?

-->> no


This entry was posted on 3/07/2008 10:08:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Pinay WAHM said...

    I admire nuns myself...I so wanted to become one when I was in high school but my father wouldn't let me. I guess it's not meant to be but I've always wondered and have the 'what if my father said yes' every now and then.

    Thanks again for doing this...

    Have a great weekend to you Cel and your family...

    Juliana

  1. ... on March 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...