Are you familiar with the soap "Maging Sino Ka Man"? I'm really not a follower but from time to time I get to catch up since it's been shown quite late in the evening so i was able to watch some episodes. One time I was able to watch a scene where JB and Celine had an LQ(lovers quarrel) and I just fell in love with the background song that was playing!
So I searched on the net and some forums to seek information about the title and artist and I found out that the title indeed is "YOU AND I" originally sung by Charlie Rich but Sam Milby also did a remake for MSKM Official Soundtrack. So I wanna share with you Sam's version of the song I found on You Tube, here it is:



This entry was posted on 3/05/2008 10:22:00 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...