I am now posting and sharing with you our pics at Hongkong and Macau last Mar.23-27,2008! I really enjoyed our trip there most particularly the weather since it's very cold out there unlike here that's very humid and HOT! I hope I could return to HK or Macau some other time coz there are some places that we weren't able to go to like Ocean Park in HK and I didn't get to see the fountain show at Wynn Hotel :( Anyway here are those... Enjoy!

Hongkong Trip

Macau Trip




This entry was posted on 4/09/2008 10:22:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Ivy Sterling said...

    Nice photos, looks like u guys are having fun there...I am hope I could visit HK one day..niways just checking on u here cel..be safe...

  1. ... on April 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
  2. Allen's Darling said...

    Hi congrats,wow ha nagliwaliw ka did u buy me some pasalubong hehehe.

  3. ... on May 10, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...