Got this tag from Pinay Love Stories and Juliana. It's about what and who are you grateful for. I thank them for passing me this tag and thinking of me. Without being said here are the things or people I'm grateful for:

My husband whose my constant protector,admirer, who when I'm down always gives me encouragement that I could be the best that I can be.

My family. For the love and care I always feel when i'm with them.

To all my teachers, instructors, professors, trainers who've I met on the different chapters of my life. I thank them for the knowledge they passed me. I truly learned something from all of them.

I'm grateful for the life that God has given me. So eventhough there's problems and trials along the way, I embraced it and think of it as a challenge coz i know that God wouldn't give it to me if I can't do it.

And now it's my turn to see what some of my blogger friends are thankful for. So let me tag the following:
Joyce
Lucille
WilliaMaanne
Norm
Annie
Jhona
Sweet Pea
Lily
LanieG
Kathycot


This entry was posted on 4/05/2008 10:10:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Lily said...

    Hi Cel thanks for the tag,I will do this soon. take care and enjoy the week-end.

  1. ... on April 6, 2008 at 3:23 AM  
  2. Pinay WAHM said...

    Hi Cel...

    Thanks for the visit and letting me know about the tag. Thanks for doing it as well....

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Juliana

  3. ... on April 6, 2008 at 4:39 AM  
  4. williamaanne said...

    howdy? Hope all is well!

    Thanks for the tag sis! will be doin' it...

    Ingatz :-)

  5. ... on April 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
  6. Rosemarie said...

    elow ate kamustah ka na po cencia na po ha off topic po ito dumadalaw lang po sa blog mo.

    Ate pachange po ng url link ko po from cutiestbhabie.blogspot.com to http://sparkle-fairiez.uni.cc po tnx po. Leave some message po sa cbox ko po para po alam ko po tc alway spo mwaaaaaaaah

  7. ... on April 8, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
  8. idealpinkrose said...

    ooppsss off topic here.. i'm tagging you with this feed me up tag to increase your blogs' feed subscribers. you can view the tag here.

    korean food

  9. ... on April 9, 2008 at 2:47 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...