I just created my multiply account yesterday after I saw my cousin's site there. It's a site for blogging, pics, music all rolled into one. I think advertised postings are not allowed there I'm really not sure. So what I did was import some of my personal blog entries here which is allowed on multiply and also import most of my pics at photobucket and I'm surprised coz the uploading was really fast! Anyway my cousin also helped me choose the theme coz I'm really not familiar with multiply and I'm surprised coz she knows too well about the themes available and also sites where you can find many graphics for your site, too think that this girl is only 11 yrs old! Come on! When I was about her age I'm still into chinese garter and tumbang preso... ha ha ha!!!

So Please check out my site at multiply: http://astersapphire.multiply.com/ and if you have an account there you can add me to your contacts, ok? Thanks!


This entry was posted on 4/29/2008 09:45:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Vannie said...

    hihi nkaka addict din yang multiply
    ^_^

    i have an award for Cel.
    http://wannabesupermodel.blogspot.com/2008/05/5-star-blog.html

  1. ... on May 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
  2. desperate blogger said...

    hi! pls update my url to http://pinaymomblogs.com.
    tnx

  3. ... on May 3, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...