NBA

I know it's a bit too late at my age to be crazy about basketball but I AM really! Lately I've been watching NBA games(yes you read it right!) at Basketball TV from the Lakers, Celtics, Utah Jazz, San Antonio Spurs and honestly speaking I really don't know the names of most of the players! Last time I got hooked watching was the finals between Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz back in '97 and that was a loong time ago!

I started having interests on watching basketball again after I came across a game between LA Lakers and the Boston Celtics at YouTube back in 1984! It was really a classic match and I was amazed how good those players were with their shorty shorts and extremely tight jerseys(Ha HA HA!!!). I remembered vividly about the rivalry but since I was very young at that time I can't recall much of it except now that I read how fierce they were back in the days. I ended up watching classic Finals matches at YouTube from every available subscribers there! Anyway, I don't really have a favorite team since I've been watching just lately but I'm rooting for the Boston Celtics because of their history and being in some kind of a drought having last won the championship in 1986 which was 22 years ago! I never really liked LA Lakers, I really don't know why? Will the Lakers and the Celtics meet again in the Finals? Hmm, that I don't know, but one thing's for sure if they will indeed it would be a blockbuster finals!


This entry was posted on 4/25/2008 04:10:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    desperate blogger said...

    when MJ retired from the bulls, i retired too...

  1. ... on April 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...