Hope you all have a great weekend! Me I'll just stay at home and as usual surf, surf and surf the internet or watch videos at youtube! I hope I could get to visit some blogs coz I've not been able to do that frequently. Anyway, I'm so happy that the Celtics won again and that's 2 in a row against the Cavaliers. Hope it would continue so they may advance to the finals. Can't wait...

By the way, my hubby yet again won on a raffle at work. He won a portable dvd, it's just a minor price but still it's a welcome news. So that's it, take care guys!


This entry was posted on 5/09/2008 06:21:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...