Got a tag from Norms. Thanks Norms for the tag! Although I'm not yet a mom(hopefully SOON) I think this tag is cute and sweet coz it gives importance to the women who are a significant part of our lives... our MOMS!

Anyone can grab this tag and share it with others!

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh


Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.


1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi

2. Manna from Heaven / Lena

3. And Life Goes On / Lena

4. Sheng's Simple Thoughts... / SHENG

5. Just Anot3. her Day / Emzkie

6. Moments of My Life/Racel

7. A Place Of Being / Geng

8. Women's Journey/ Janet




This entry was posted on 5/11/2008 11:19:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jLou said...

    hi,

    i'm Michelle brooks couz... can you add my url (backlink) to your list. Let's exchange pls...

    http://answer-under-net.blogspot.com/

    send me your url too.

    thanks!

    jLou

  1. ... on May 13, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...