I'd like to thank Anne and Mylou for this tag! Wow I haven't done a tag since I don't know when! Anyway I really appreciate it a lot! Anyway my answers below were not just for today but also on the coming days...

Things to do today:
1. Update my blogs.
2. Bonding time with my family.
3. Read my book.
4. Organize my cabinet(It's such a mess!)
5. Find the remote control of my TV(I can't find it! When I returned home from work the other day, it was already missing and no one seemed to know where it is)

So time to pass this to do tag to the following: Myrna, Moccalyn, Rosilie, and Lhen.


This entry was posted on 5/10/2008 11:32:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    ROSILIE said...

    Hi cel. can you teach me how to do the tag. heheheh. I really dont know how it is done. tnx for the help. tc always. happy mother's day!

  1. ... on May 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
  2. Lhen said...

    sorry for the late reply sis! salamat sa tag ha! ;)

  3. ... on May 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...