BOSTON CELTICS 2008 NBA CHAMPIONS

My post is a day late but nevertheless I want to congratulate the Boston Celtics for winning the 2008 NBA championship! Well played and a humiliating loss by the LA Lakers! So what happened to the majority who picked on the Lakers to win huh? I guess they just didn't saw how good the Celtics are and how overrated the Lakers are. Anyway, I'm so happy right now! This is the first championship I've witnessed again after the Bulls won 10 years ago! Can you imagine that? I really enjoyed watching the series, especially Game 2,4 & 6! But overall, it was all worth watching and yes including their losses! Here's looking forward to the next season, I hope they'll defend their title! good luck C's...


This entry was posted on 6/19/2008 07:58:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    hi po...congratz your fave team won...anyways got another tag for you its here http://jhelea09222005.blogspot.com/2008/06/world-class-profession.html

  1. ... on June 20, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...