Got it from Vannie!
PLAYERS: CHIKAI Fun.Fierce.Fab Me,Myself+2 Kidd Designs Ozzy's Mom Cel YOU

1. Are you pregnant? No, but I hope next year I'll have 2 babies already!

2. When do you want to get married? Already married for almost 4 years now.

3. Do you curse a lot? Not really.

4. What are your favorite books? Suspense/Thriller or Biographies

5. Do wish you were with someone right now? Yes, I wish my husband's here.

6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? My Tita Cleo, my cousin Tin and my mother.

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Hhmm, well I guess in a relationship although I miss my single days...

8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Not all.

9. Do you wish someone would call you? Yes… my husband!

10. What is bugging you right now? I can't wait to know the result of Hannah's new born screening test.

11. What's something you wish you could understand better? Computer programs and high tech stuffs.

12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...? They thought I'm masungit or a snob.

13. Do you have a wild side? I don't think so, I'm a very boring person to be with.

14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours? Hannah and Adriel.

15. Have you lost friends in the past year? Lost as in someone died? No. Lost as in we fell apart as friends? No.

16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Feeding Hannah.


Now I'm passing this tag to: Camille, Jhelea, Lhen, Vicy and Kiscy.


This entry was posted on 7/30/2008 09:58:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Vannie said...

    thanks for doing the tag Cel :D

  1. ... on July 30, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
  2. jHeLea said...

    i'm done with the tag po...it's HERE...Pareho po tayo ng answer sa questions 5 & 9...

  3. ... on July 31, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
  4. lay said...

    hi.sori for this late reply..
    im bz at skul so i have less tym in blogging..
    & tnx for the tag..

  5. ... on August 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...