Hello! I am so happy to let you all know that my daughter Hannah was finally born last July 7, 2008 at 8:43PM Monday night! She was the major decision that I was talking about on my previous posts on my blog and I must admit that me and my husband was pretty much happy that we made such decision.

Up to now I can't describe how I feel regarding this little angel! I'm speechless and in awe, just holding her fragile body, looking at her and sometimes she lets me see her beautiful deep dimples on both her cheeks... wow! I really hope she stays healthy, but we had her checked up last Tuesday and her pediatrician said her weight is normal. She had 2 vaccinations on that day and she already had her new born screening where the results would be known 2 weeks later. I'll see to it that I will always have an update here regarding her growth and improvements. So here's her pic, my baby...


with Adriel



This entry was posted on 7/12/2008 12:52:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...