Hello! How are you all? I haven't updated my blog coz as usual either I'm too busy or I'm just plain lazy. 80% of my time is at work while the remaining percentage belongs to just staying at home, sleep and watch TV. Next week would probably change, actually my priorities(and lifestyle) would change big time! I hope I could cope up but it would surely be an enjoyable experience I would love to have.

Anyway, my hubby's contract was extended for another month so instead of going home this July, he's scheduled on August 28, 2008. And he told me that he would only have a one and a half months vacation! That's too quick coz unlike before, he has 2-3 mos vacation. I hope we could make the most out of it and enjoy each other's company in such a short period of time.


This entry was posted on 7/04/2008 02:54:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    michaelwood59 said...

    Been there and done that recently. I was stuck in a hole and couldn't get out for the longest time. But now i've got my feet firmly planted on the ground again. thank god! I came by to visit and say hello cel. take care ok. michael

  1. ... on July 11, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...