I know it was late but I'd like to congratulate Manny Pacquiao for a well deserved win against David Diaz of Mexico last June29! Woohoo! What a fight! David was all bloodied by the strength of Manny' punch that I could almost feel his pain. I think all Mexicans hate Manny now coz he just defeated all the Mexican boxers.

Anyway, I didn't catch the actual fight(although I watch the replay) coz I was at the mall, but as soon as I returned home I quickly turned on the TV to see if it was not too late to catch some action but the first person I saw was this player from Boston Celtics which turned out to be Sam Cassell! I thought I just pressed the wrong channel on my remote, but then I saw Pierce and KG and Manny! It turned out that they were at Manny's dugout to congratulate Manny on his win! Wait a minute what were they doing there? KG said he's big fan of Manny and so is Manny. Hhmm, Manny's a fan of the Celtics? I don't know that! Well, it was a fun and memorable moment, imagine the Boston Celtics, 2008 NBA champions gets to spend a little time with the Pinoys! That's awesome! Below is the actual clip from the famous encounter...



This entry was posted on 7/04/2008 02:51:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...