I just withdrew the money I earned from blogging on my paypal account coz I badly need the money nowadays. I really hoped to just save it there and maybe use it in the future but I don't have any choice. It's really not that huge(coz I haven't successfully grabbed any tasks for how many months now) but I hope it would help me get through. It's really hard for me to withdraw the money but at the same time happy coz I'll be able to use it maybe not to enjoy it for myself but for other worthier causes.


This entry was posted on 7/31/2008 02:48:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    haay naku!!!!...mabuti pa kayo pwede nang mag withdraw sa paypal ninyo...me still waiting ahahaha...i've got something for you po it's HERE

  1. ... on August 1, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...