I've been having severe headache for the past few days and up to now I can't seem to get rid of it. Maybe because I haven't taken any medications up to now. I'm really like this, like if I have a cold or cough, as long as I can take it I wouldn't take any medicines and after awhile it would just disappear. But this headache is killing me, so I guess I would have to take a medicine to make it go away. Another thing that bothers me now is the lack of sleep I've been getting lately.

Ever since taking care of Hannah I've had a maximum of 3 to 4 hrs of sleep a day, I'm not complaining though it's just that maybe I've been having this headaches because I don’t have much sleep. Hannah's always waking up in the middle of the night and I always have to feed her milk every 2-3 hrs after her sleep, sometimes I'm already awake at 5AM to feed Hannah and I can't sleep after that coz I have to prepare for work at 6AM. By the time I'm at work, I'm already experiencing a headache combined with sleepiness. Well my mother said Hannah's inconsistent sleeping pattern would go on for at least 3 months, hhmm ok I can survive that although it would be very hard and tiring too...



This entry was posted on 7/16/2008 03:37:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...