Got this tag from Jhelea

So here are the rules and the 10 random things about myself.

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're it") and ask them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I'm an impulsive buyer!
2. I really like to read a lot, not necessarily books but if something grabbed my attention I will look it up in the internet right away!
3. I'm very impatient.
4. Whenever I'm at the mall I see to it that I will buy my favorite cheeseburger at Mcdo!
5. I love smelling Adriel's feet.
6. I love looking at Hannah and changing her diapers.
7. I am currently obsessed at our company's current concessionaire's chocolate cake! I swear I always eat a slice everyday!
9. I only keep a small number of friends.
9. Although I like cakes, I'm really not into chocolates.
10. Watching videos at YouTube is my stress reliever.

You're IT : Camille, Vicy, Loyna, Nina, Blog Gurl, Justine, Myrna, Sweet Pea, Len and Pinay Mommy.


This entry was posted on 7/25/2008 10:26:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Vannie said...

    pareho tayo ako din super impatient!:)
    i have a tag for u here pala
    http://www.ozzysmom.com/2008/07/all-mixed-up.html

  1. ... on July 25, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...