As much as I would love to take care of my baby I think I really need a yaya to help me take care of her especially at night when she’s wide awake and I’m really sleepy. Although my mother is helping me out, she’s really not that healthy to keep up with Hannah’s constant crying and every 2 hours feeding time. In fact now she sprained her arms just by carrying Hannah. So I’m trying to find help whom I could completely trust coz let’s admit it, it’s really hard to find someone to take care of your child nowadays especially if it’s not a family member. I hope i would find that someone soon coz it’s becoming a problem to me.


This entry was posted on 7/23/2008 12:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...