Today is Hannah's first month birthday and I plan to buy her a cake to celebrate her first monthsary. Since she was born, we already observed some developments on her leading to her first month and here are those:

1. moves her head from side to side

2. lifts her head for a short period of time

3. turns towards different sounds and voices

4. follows moving objects with her eyes

Aside from this, when I hold her, I would always catch her looking at me intently as if she's studying my face. She's really getting cuter and bigger everyday but I wish she won't grow up real fast coz I still want to enjoy her like this.


This entry was posted on 8/07/2008 11:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    nahj12 said...

    happy 1st month to your lovely daughter.. :)

  1. ... on August 9, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...