Butchay and Lisa tagged me with this one, thank you so much!

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday 08-10-08
1. As usual woke up very early once in awhile to feed Hannah.
2. Monitored games at Olympics, then was able to watch swimming which was very exciting!
3. Was able to get some sleep in the afternoon(I think for about an hour)
4. Pastor Boni came to the house with the yaya(babysitter) for Hannah(at last!). Her name is Juliet.
5. Planned to watch China vs. USA basketball game at BTV but I was very sleepy so after one quarter I already fell asleep.

Today 08-11-08
1. Taught Juliet about her duties inside the house especially taking care of Hannah.
2. Catched some action at Olympics swimming competition
3. Checked email, blog, and other stuffs at internet.
4. Went to SM Bacoor to get some groceries.
5. Still chilling as of the moment here on my laptop(coz I already have the luxury of time to do so coz of the babysitter)

Participants :
GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life’s Adventur” / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah’s Blog / MeiYah’s PhotoBlog / MeiYah’s World / MeiYah’s Sweet Nothings / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / My Wonderful Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Pea in a Pod / Creative in Me / Notable Bistro / Sugarmagnolias /Around the World / Butchay’s World /Clark & Butchay’s Blog / A Long Distance Love Affair / My Not So Private Space In The Web /

I am tagging the folowing: Hannah, Jhelea and Kiscy.



This entry was posted on 8/11/2008 04:23:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    hello 'te thanks for tagging me...i'll do it later...

  1. ... on August 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...