This review is a bit late coz I just happened to watch the movie Sex and the City on dvd yesterday. I was not able to catch it on the theaters before although I would've loved to coz of other priorities(I hope you know what I mean). I must say… I really love this movie!!!!

Carrie still is the most fashionable character of all 4. I love all of her outfits! Charlotte is so funny especially the scene on Mexico, ha ha ha!!! I am annoyed at Miranda for not forgiving Steve although it was partly her fault and I also find Samantha really funny when she was being naked with only a sushi on her body when she waited for Smith for 3 hours! I was so sad for Carrie when Big didn't showed up at their wedding. Honestly, I really cried when she told Big that she knew he would do that to her. I hated Big for that…

I wished I have friends like them! Through good times and bad times they didn't left each other's side. Imagine on Carrie's supposedly honeymoon in Mexico, she shared it with her bestfriends. I was touched on the scene where they removed the rose petals on Carrie's bed at the hotel so she wouldn't get more upset and Samantha spoon feeding Carrie coz she doesn't want to eat. There are so many scenes where they showed that they are really important to each other and I guess besides the Carrie-Big plot they wanted to show the importance of having friends in the movie.

I just have some issues on the movie like they didn't show much of Charlotte's character, she didn't have any problems encountered. The only time she had a flaw like Carrie said was when she pooped her pants. I also wanted Carrie and Big's wedding to be somewhat memorable but instead they were just wed at the municipal hall of New York City! I wanted Carrie to wear a much beautiful gown than her first but she wore a very simple dress which was like un-Carrie. But all in all, I really enjoyed the movie and would love to watch it again to relive my favorite scenes in the movie...


This entry was posted on 8/26/2008 10:35:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    I haven't seen this movie din 'Te....mapanood nga!!!

  1. ... on August 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...