Last Saturday was my Tita Cleo's despedida party at our house. Although I already joined them later in the evening, I still had a good time. There were lots of food and tita rented a videoke machine for the guests. I really love the menudo which Tito Bobby cooked and Tita's specialty, carbonara.

Anyway, tita will work as a caregiver in USA. I hope she'll be fine there considering that she'll leave her 2 children and her husband. Last Sunday, she gave us all a big farewell hug and a kiss, she seemed jolly but I know she's also sad and we're all gonna miss her. Well, I really wish her the best!



This entry was posted on 8/19/2008 10:59:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...