I'd like to thank Hannah and Jhelea for this wonderful award! I was so touched by this so I can't thank them enough for remembering to add me!

So here's my list of my favorite blogs to visit(in no particular order). I always try to visit their blogs to get updates and everytime I visit their blogs, I always have a good time reading their posts. So go, check out their blogs as well, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay there as well!

Kathycot

Jhelea

Hannah

Eds

Juliana

Lisa Lowrey

Kei

Maricel


This entry was posted on 9/12/2008 11:09:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    thanks for doing the tag 'Te

  1. ... on September 12, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
  2. Pinay WAHM said...

    Thanks much Cel...musta na baby Hannah?



    Juliana

  3. ... on September 14, 2008 at 3:58 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...