Last Saturday, we had an appoinment at The Picture Company for a series of photo shoots of Hannah. I really wanted her shots taken on a studio by a professional photographer and my husband and I really did not regret doing so. Look at some of Hannah's oh-so-adorable pics taken by Japs, the ever dependable, approachable and very patient photographer of Hannah. We will definitely come back again for another shoot, next time with me, my husband and Hannah.
with sunflowers all over

Hannah as a bouquet of flowers

on a basket...

For a complete set of Hannah's pics, click here: My Flickr


This entry was posted on 9/29/2008 10:16:00 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Eds said...

    Oh my... you Hannah is so so cutee!!! At ang gaganda pa ng mga pics! Sayang nga lang when AJ was younger wala cyang cutie pics sa studio :(

  1. ... on September 29, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
  2. jHeLea said...

    wow 'Te the pictures are beautiful....super cute ni Baby Hannah...future model hehehe

  3. ... on September 29, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
  4. nahj12 said...

    kakatuwa naman.. cuttteee.. may future.. artistahin.. :)

  5. ... on September 29, 2008 at 11:21 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...